Entry #4 : Missing Vacations

 Hi guys and welcome back! :) On this weeks blog we are gonna talk about one of the best things ever, traveling.

 35 Hilarious Travel Memes You Need to See Meme

I love traveling and exploring new places, because of my job, I can't travel as much anymore but I try to stick on with my parents wherever they go. It's almost as if they do it on purpose because now that my older sister and I am busy with school and work, they want to travel to places like Hawaii (which they did without us) and Disneyland in Florida. I can relate to that meme seeing my parents living their best life without us. I definitely miss not having a job for that sole purpose that I never had to worry about shifts covered, days off, etc. 

20 Hard Work Memes That'll Get You Through The Day - SayingImages.com Meme 2

Instead of crying about being stuck at home, I will appreciate the beautiful places I have been to. Destin, Florida will always be one of my favorite vacation spots because of the clear waters and different adventures we have taken while there. I went to Puerto Penasco during the summer and it made my list of top 5 because of how cheap and how much fun I had. For those reading this, what's your favorite vacation spot? 

Comments

  1. It's interesting to hear about the places you've been. And you're right, you have to aprecaite the fact that you've even been to those places because there are so many people out there that don't even get the opportunity to travel anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very intresting post. I feel the same sometime, where vacation time would get in the way of your plans. Then your parent go around places you want to go. Though I been very lucky to go to Florida 3 times, so I got nothing to say. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #2 : The Irony of Being Told No

Entry #1 : Highly Opinionated