Entry #6: I Miss Holiday Times

Hey guys! This blog is going to be around the topic of the holidays, YAY! Personally, I love these holiday times. They're so festive and so much fun to celebrate. To start, Thanksgiving! Last year was a bit sad for me for Thanksgiving because I had to work, but since my sister was making most of the food, I still got to eat beforehand and I was so happy. Thanksgiving is always such a great holiday but definitely not my favorite.

 Image result for thanksgiving meme

My favorite holiday (apart from my birthday) is Christmas. Christmas, to me, is just so festive and the weather and the lights is just so perfect to me. I've always loved celebrating Christmas because of my family and getting together with them all was just so pleasing. Also, my gifts from my family were always so spot-on because of how I always make a list and usually know what I want, but I also love being surprised and opening them fresh! Christmas is just superior. 

50 Hilarious Christmas Memes | Bored Panda

Okay I'll admit, the title is very anticlimactic because I spoke of TWO holidays, but I mean they're amazing holidays nonetheless. Let me know which holiday is your favorite! Have a great week guys!

Comments

  1. Hi Ash, I totally feel this. I had to work thanksgiving last year too but I was actually happy about it. It was either that or Christmas. I worked Christmas the year before NEVER again! -Katelynn T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Ash, I honestly can relate to your favorite holiday, because my favorite holiday is also Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ash! I totally agree, Christmas is one of the best holidays, but my Birthay comes before that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holiday wise I too, like Christmas, although I prefer the fall season. I like observing the change of color in the leaf's of trees and the way the sun sets earlier in the day. Also the change in climate, more fresh and cloudy, great to go hiking or play ball at the park.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was a kid Christmas was my favorite holiday but I have grown to love Thanksgiving more because it reminds people that it’s not about what you get someone but what you do for them. Your mom or dad making you your favorite meal has a special feeling behind it. Though it’s always nice to get gifts being cared for is even more special.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #2 : The Irony of Being Told No

Entry #1 : Highly Opinionated