Learning about Me!

 Hi my name is Ashley but feel free to call me Ash :). I don't consider myself a writer for many reasons. I've always thought of a writer being someone who will willingly write and more so for professional reasons. I have written multiple essays and paragraphs in the last 12 years, but those have all been because I have to and because I didn't want to fail an assignment or fail a class, not because I wanted to go out of my way to write. English has always been my least favorite subject because it involves a lot of creativity which is something I am not good at but am definitely trying to improve!

Image result for writing gif GIF incase it doesn't load

One of my most favorite hobbies is doing my makeup, it can be for fun or to go out. Honestly, I don't know how I got into it, I just did and love doing my makeup ever since seventh grade. It's definitely my favorite hobby. My interests include make-up (as predicted), Drake, and New Girl (as of right now). I always watch new shows or listen to new music or even open up to new ideas that I feel like my interests are always changing, that isn't necessarily a bad thing just hard to keep up with sometimes. I can't think of a pet peeve right now, but I'm sure I have one. I found a list on YouTube so if you don't have one hopefully it helps you as well. 

List of Pet Peeves

My goal in life is to be a Registered Nurse. I always used to switch between careers when I was little (as one usually does) but this has always stuck or I've always gotten back to it. I want to be traveling and so becoming a Registered Nurse would allow me to do so with my degree and license. I've always enjoyed the idea of helping people with anything but never wanted to be a doctor more so because of the schooling and pressure. Another goal, not so career related, is to buy my parents a big house. Pretty typical but it is definitely a goal that I have and will achieve one way or another. 


Nursing Gif - IceGif  GIF incase it doesn't load

Comments

  1. Hey Ash!!
    I also really love doing my makeup, but I don't like wearing it out it's more of a thing to do when I'm bored, and I don't even know how I got into it either. I also love listening to new music I honestly like every type of music. I thing I just relate to a lot of your stuff that you talked about, because I was also thinking about going into the nursing filled. I think that it would be so fun to help take care of people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ash,
    My also interests vary constantly, so I totally relate. It's awesome that your hobbies change though! I also just started watching New Girl its really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley,
    I too don't consider myself a writer, most of the times when I have to write is either because I have an assignment that needs to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Ash. I also like makeup. I wish I was more into because I have so much and myself and others have spent so much money on over the years and I rarely use it so it feels like a waste at this point. It’s very fun and expressive but I just always end up being too lazy to actually get around to doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ash! Nice to get to know you. I personally also love makeup but it's sometimes hard to do it when I just have no motivation or time to do it. I also want to be an RN and travel. My other career option would be a midwife because I think it would be such an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #2 : The Irony of Being Told No

Entry #1 : Highly Opinionated