Entry #1 : Highly Opinionated

 To begin, I am not by any means a blog-reader nor a blogger in general. Take these opinions with a grain of salt if you will, but I am very much a critic and opinionated person so that's why I am here today. I think blogs can be really interesting and funny given the right blogger. I don't usually read blogs because I don't read in general :). Besides the point, I definitely have seen blogs that have made me cackle and think sometimes.

 Do You Cackle, Giggle, Or Snort? Your Laugh Reveals Secrets To Your  Personality | LittleThings.com

For this specific blog, I read 3 other blogs that either tickled my funny bone or were honestly pretty confusing or simply informative. 

Dog Shaming , Hungry Runner Girl , Mi Viaje Por El Mundo

My favorite one was definitely Mi Viaje Por El Mundo, this blog was super informative and fairly easy to navigate. I liked how I could click a specific topic and it took me to that blog/ more information on that topic. It can get kind of confusing having so many topics and links that it can take you too, but for me it was fairly easy. I really enjoyed how it's a blog to help everyone and anyone who wants to travel. I also really liked how it was in Spanish. As a person whose parents only spoke Spanish, I really enjoyed it. My parents also like to travel a lot so this blog would not only be helpful to me but also to older people who speak Spanish. 

891 Speaking Spanish Stock Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime

My least favorite blog from those three was Hungry Runner Girl. As a person who doesn't necessarily enjoy reading, I really appreciated the abundance of photos that this blog had. The irony is that, that was just the issue, the abundance of photos. Going through the blog, I was kind of just skimming it at first to hit the words, but there was maybe at most 2 complete sentences constant to each other, others were just simple captions. This confused me because I just didn't necessarily know what I was looking at or what I was really supposed to get from this blog. It was like a "day in her life" blog but I felt as if some pictures could have been replaced with story-times. 

 

Comments

  1. I like how you explain your like and dislikes about your blogs. I do agree with the blogs you picked. Such as the hungry runner girl, there so many picture to a point i stopped reading any of the sentences and return learned nothing. On the other hand, the traveling blog? I cant read it because I've never learned Spanish. But I did find out he went to Vietnam, which is pretty cool. Keep up the good work with your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #2 : The Irony of Being Told No